01. Pet Shop Boys – Twenty-Something (Radio Edit) 03:37
02. Pet Shop Boys – The White Dress 03:33
03. Pet Shop Boys – Wiedersehen 04:15
04. Pet Shop Boys – Twenty-Something (The Los Evo Jedis Remix) 03:59
05. Pet Shop Boys – Twenty-Something (Kornél Kovács Remix) 05:30
1 Молодой (Интро)
5 Не учи меня жить
9 Копатыч (bonus)
01. Sulfur Heart 03:59
02. Atomik Obedience 01:49
03. Up The Voltage 04:40
04. Endless Midnight 03:42
05. I Am Your Hero 01:29
06. Fear (The Devil’s Child) 03:30
07. Iron Fisted Assault 03:52
08. I Rock (In Hell!) 02:00
09. Evil Aggressor 04:12
1. Territory Loss
2. When The Sunset Forever Fade
4. Where Pain Never Dies
5. Autumn, Sombre Autumn
8. Opera Of The Damned
9. The Everdawn
11. The Silent Winter Sky
12. Opera Of The Damned
1. Skull Pulped 00:46
2. Chained 01:43
3. Shiteater 00:10
4. Synthetic Delight 00:27
5. Chemical Burns 01:04
6. Impostor 00:26
7. Storm Of Stress (Terrorizer) 01:23
SIDE A – SPLIT WITH TOOLS OF THE TRADE
SIDE B – SPLIT WITH LUGUBRIOUS CHILDREN
CD1 (20 / 72:27)
01. Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street 04:09
02. The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) 03:36
03. Ccs – Whole Lotta Love 03:32
04. Canned Heat – On The Road Again 03:12
05. J. Geils Band – Centerfold 03:37
06. Joe Cocker – You Can Leave Your Hat On 04:12
07. Huey Lewis & The News – The Power Of Love 03:44
08. Simple Minds – Don’t You (Forget About Me) 04:20
09. Dr. Feelgood – Milk And Alcohol 02:45
10. Deep Purple – Hush 04:25
11. Billy Idol – Rebel Yell 04:48
12. Pat Benatar – Hit Me With Your Best Shot 02:50
13. Supergrass – Alright 03:01
14. Suede – The Beautiful Ones 03:50
15. The Dandy Warhols – Bohemian Like You 03:32
16. Ruts – Babylon’s Burning 02:35
17. The Skids – Into The Valley 03:10
18. The Stranglers – No More Heroes 02:56
19. The Waterboys – The Whole Of The Moon 05:01
20. Glen Campbell – Wichita Lineman 03:04
CD2 (20 / 76:43)
21. Blondie – One Way Or Another 03:28
22. Cutting Crew – (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight 04:33
23. T’pau – China In Your Hand 05:04
24. Dexys Midnight Runners – Geno 03:27
25. Billy Idol – White Wedding, Pt. 1 03:33
26. Deborah Harry – French Kissin’ In The Usa 04:10
27. Giorgio Moroder – Together In Electric Dreams 03:52
28. Buzzcocks – Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve?) 02:40
29. Emf – I Believe 03:51
30. Go West – True Colours 03:54
31. It Bites – Calling All The Heroes 04:03
32. Martha And The Muffins – Echo Beach 03:36
33. Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting 04:04
34. Mink Deville – Spanish Stroll 03:32
35. Roxy Music – Angel Eyes 03:33
36. Simple Minds – Sanctify Yourself 03:56
37. Motors – Airport 04:31
38. Ultravox – Dancing With Tears In My Eyes 04:05
39. The Stranglers – Go Buddy Go 03:57
40. The Skids – The Saints Are Coming 02:43
CD3 (20 / 75:18)
41. The Lightning Seeds – The Life Of Riley 04:04
42. The Dandy Warhols – Every Day Should Be A Holiday 04:02
43. The Vines – Ride 02:36
44. The Beta Band – Dry The Rain 06:05
45. Caesars – Jerk It Out 03:16
46. The Knack – My Sharona 04:00
47. Suede – Filmstar 03:24
48. Mansun – I Can Only Disappoint U 04:47
49. Jellyfish – Baby’s Coming Back 02:56
50. Fun Lovin’ Criminals – The Fun Lovin’ Criminal 03:11
51. Emf – Unbelievable 03:30
52. Public Image Ltd. – This Is Not A Love Song 03:59
53. Jesus Jones – International Bright Young Thing 03:12
54. Talking Heads – Road To Nowhere 04:02
55. Talk Talk – Life’s What You Make It 03:40
56. Steve Miller Band – Fly Like An Eagle 04:05
57. Go West – We Close Our Eyes 03:41
58. Meredith Brooks – Bitch 04:02
59. Supergrass – Caught By The Fuzz 02:17
60. Poison – Every Rose Has Its Thorn 04:21
CD4 (20 / 79:49)
61. Hawkwind – Silver Machine 04:38
62. Deep Purple – Smoke On The Water 03:47
63. Ufo – Doctor Doctor [Edit] 02:44
64. Quireboys (London Quireboys) – Hey You 03:19
65. Terrorvision – Perseverance 03:10
66. Saxon – 747 (Strangers In The Night) 03:41
67. Poison – Unskinny Bop 03:48
68. Michael Schenker Group – Armed And Ready 04:04
69. Megadeth – Symphony Of Destruction 04:06
70. Meat Loaf – Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through 04:56
71. Gary Moore – Out In The Fields 04:03
72. Great White – Once Bitten Twice Shy 04:01
73. Queensrÿche – Silent Lucidity 05:47
74. Thunder – Dirty Love 04:18
75. Marillion – Kayleigh 03:33
76. Pat Benatar – All Fired Up 04:10
77. Tom Robinson Band – 2-4-6-8 Motorway 03:16
78. Killing Joke – Love Like Blood 04:24
79. Sigue Sigue Sputnik – 21St Century Boy 04:42
80. Ruts – Staring At The Rude Boys 03:14
CD5 (20 / 77:16)
81. Don Mclean – American Pie, Pt. 1 08:33
82. Al Stewart – Year Of The Cat 06:35
83. Canned Heat – Let’s Work Together 02:47
84. Glen Campbell – By The Time I Get To Phoenix 02:44
85. The Band – The Weight 04:35
86. George Baker Selection – Little Green Bag 03:15
87. The Nashville Teens – Tobacco Road 02:26
88. The Animals – We Gotta Get Out Of This Place 03:13
89. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels – Jenny Take A Ride! 03:22
90. Ike & Tina Turner – Nutbush City Limits 02:51
91. Duncan Browne – Journey 03:17
92. The Raspberries – Go All The Way 03:22
93. Roxy Music – Re-Make/Re-Model 05:13
94. The Proclaimers – King Of The Road 02:45
95. Chris Spedding – Motor Bikin’ 02:36
96. Queensrÿche – Jet City Woman 05:22
97. Gary Moore – Empty Rooms 04:17
98. Saxon – And The Band Played On 02:48
99. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel – Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) 03:56
100. Steve Miller Band – Rock’n Me 03:08
[RegUserOnly]Download with: Turbobit
Download with: Oboom
Download with: Hitfile
Download with: Rusfolder [/RegUserOnly]
1. INTRODUCTION TO SELF DESTRUCTION / VIOLENCE AND PARTY 01:51
2. HUMAN WASTE 02:08
3. GHOST OF SID 03:19
4. FUN IS A CRIME 00:47
5. KISS ME, DARLING KILL ME 03:23
6. LA SHED ANTHEM 02:08
7. TRUST NO LAW 01:32
8. OUT FOR BLOOD ACAB 03:09
9. I HATE PEOPLE 03:50
10. VEGANISM 101 01:01
11. WOLFHOUND STOMP 01:02
12. RAPE / SUFFOCATE 01:10
01. The Wolf 03:46
02. Low Man 05:51
03. El Padre 07:27
04. Super Junk 06:24
05. Spiral Galaxy 08:13
06. Ear Worm Part II 02:50
07. Guardians of Planet Snake 07:58
08. Over the Ground 04:30
01. Noise FX (04:14)
02. Got to Be Strong (04:16)
03. Cuz of You (04:02)
04. We Are Noise (04:20)
05. Pills (03:43)
06. Out of My Way (04:51)
07. So Sorry! (06:10)
08. Victim (05:16)
09. True (03:04)
10. Your Lips (04:30)
11. Just One Night (04:27)
12. Synthezised Reality (07:41)
01. Game Of War
02. The Lie
04. Like A Ghost
08. The Hunger
10. Down The Road
Film star, accepting award at Sarajevo film festival, says Republican candidate shouldn’t be running for president
Robert De Niro has become the latest celebrity to criticise Donald Trump, whom he said should not run for president because he was “totally nuts”.
The Republican candidate has been widely criticised for claiming the US president, Barack Obama, “founded” the terror group Islamic State with help from Hillary Clinton, Trump’s Democrat opponent. Trump later claimed he was just being sarcastic with his comment.
De Niro, who was speaking in Sarajevo at an event marking the 40th anniversary of Taxi Driver – the Martin Scorsese film in which he starred – described what Trump has been saying as “ridiculous” and his nomination by the Republican party as “crazy”.
The actor and producer said: “I don’t know, it’s crazy that people like Donald Trump … he shouldn’t even be where he is, so God help us,” the oscar-winning actor said to wide applause in the Sarajevo national theatre. “What he’s been saying is really totally crazy, ridiculous … he is totally nuts.”
De Niro added: “But I think now they are really starting to push back, the media … finally they are starting to say, ‘come on Donald, this is ridiculous, this is nuts, this is insane.’” Trump has blamed US news media for taking many of his comments out of context.
De Niro joins a long list of celebrities who have spoken out against the presidential hopeful. Jennifer Lawrence recently told BBC1’s Graham Norton: “If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world.”
Prof Stephen Hawking was asked by a chat show host to explain the popularity of the former reality TV star. The scientist replied: “I can’t. He’s a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.”
Author Stephen King has described Trump as a “rabid coyote with bad hair”, while singer Cher described him as “an arrogant asshole” with an “ego the size of Texas”.
De Niro was given the lifetime achievement award for his contribution to film on Friday night at the Sarajevo film festival, which was founded as an act of defiance towards the end of the city’s 1992-1995 siege during the Bosnian war.
“I will treasure this award – my Heart of Sarajevo – because I don’t think there is another city in the world that has shown such heart in the face of so much tragedy,” De Niro said as he accepted the award.
Screen veteran most recognised for the cult Coens comedy, had also starred in Santa Claus: The Movie, Blazing Saddles and Frantic
David Huddleston, best known for playing the title role in The Big Lebowski, has died at the age of 85.
The actor, who amassed more than 100 screen credits since the 1960s, died of advanced heart and kidney disease.
Huddleston’s role as the cranky millionaire in the Coen brothers’ cult classic was small but remains his most recognisable work. He also gained fame for playing the titular character in 1985 family film Santa Claus: The Movie alongside Dudley Moore and John Lithgow, as well as for roles in the 2005 remake of The Producers, Smokey and the Bandit II and Roman Polanski’s Frantic.
He also appeared in the Mel Brooks comedy Blazing Saddles, an experience he referred to as “probably the most fun I have ever had on a set”.
“It was a great privilege to work with David Huddleston on Blazing Saddles,” Brooks said in a statement to the Hollywood Reporter. “His performance was sublime. He helped make all those Johnsons of Rock Ridge immortal. He was one of a kind and will be greatly missed.”
Huddleston also worked on stage and the small screen, with roles in The West Wing, The Wonder Years, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Ironside.
“Things were not important to him – people were,” Sarah Koeppe, his wife and partner of 32 years, told the Los Angeles Times. “He loved entertaining and would rather sit down and talk with someone over dinner.”
The Pitch Perfect actor will lead a new version of the 1988 comedy, which starred Michael Caine and Steve Martin
Rebel Wilson is set to star in a gender-swapped remake of the 1988 comedy Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
According to Variety, the Pitch Perfect actor will take on one of the leads in a contemporary retelling that will see two female con artists, one high-class, the other low-rent, try to scam a tech prodigy out of his fortune.
Wilson is also set to produce alongside Roger Birnbaum, who has been behind the remakes of RoboCop, in 2014, and The Magnificent Seven, due for release in September. Wilson is also attached to a remake of the Goldie Hawn comedy Private Benjamin.
The original Dirty Rotten Scoundrels starred Michael Caine and Steve Martin as two competing conmen working on the French Riviera. It was itself a remake of the 1964 comedy Bedtime Story, starring Marlon Brando and David Niven. It was also adapted into a successful musical, starring John Lithgow and Norbert Leo Butz.
It marks the second gender-swapped remake to be announced this week, after news hit that Channing Tatum would be playing a mermaid in a new version of Splash.
Wilson most recently starred in How to be Single, which became a surprise hit earlier this year, taking $112m (£85m) worldwide, and the Sacha Baron Cohen comedy Grimsby. She is also set to reprise her role as Fat Amy in Pitch Perfect 3.
The São Paulo musician who is empowering African-Brazilian women by rapping about Brazil’s history of slavery and racial division will perform Friday
While many will be tuning into the Olympics opening ceremony in Rio De Janeiro to catch a glimpse of globally renowned figures such as Gisele Bunchen or Gilberto Gil, the star of the show may well turn out to be a diminutive 12-year-old from São Paulo.
Despite her youth, MC Soffia is already six years into her career as a rapper, and has gained fame for her lyrics which aim to empower young African-Brazilian women. She tackles the country’s long history of slavery and racial division, and challenges the way black people are represented in her rhymes.
In an interview last year, she explained how she became aware of Brazil’s casual racism when she was teased in kindergarten: another child told her her skin was black because she fell into a tin of paint. “I used to be teased by everybody,” she said. “So one day I told my mom I wanted to be white.”
Outraged, her mother began taking her to hip-hop concerts to learn more about her roots, and foster a strong sense of confidence in her heritage – a pride which is now reflected in Soffia’s lyrics.
Her song Africa pays homage to famous black Brazilian women such as the historical figure Chica de Silva – who was born a slave but whose children become nobles – and the author Carolina Maria De Jesus.
Another song, Menina Pretinha, or Little Black Girl, touches on her core messages with lyrics such as, “I will enjoy myself while I am small / Barbie is cool, but I prefer the African Makena,” in reference to the black dolls. “I’m black and I’m proud of my color … My hair is dope, it doesn’t need a flat iron,” she adds.
In an interview this week, Soffia said she hoped her Olympic performance would also shine light on a campaign to enforce a 2003 law that requires schools to include African culture in their curriculum.
“When people do talk about Africans in Brazil, it’s about them being slaves, not about how much we have contributed to making Brazil what it is today,” she told the Daily Mail. “That just encourages white kids to treat us bad.
“The law which was passed is older than I am, but even now hardly any schools obey it. If they did the children would grow up seeing black people differently, and that could bring racism in Brazil to an end.”
Despite the fact that she’ll performing to audience of millions on Friday, she’ll still have to go back to school at 7.30am on Monday, where she’ll have exams for the whole next week.
Based on the bestselling novel, Professor and the Madman will star the Oscar-winners as two obsessive men who worked together in the 19th century
Mel Gibson and Sean Penn are set to star in Professor and the Madman, a real-life drama about the creation of the Oxford English Dictionary.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Gibson bought the rights to the bestselling novel The Surgeon of Crowthorne: A Tale of Murder, Madness and the Love of Words by Simon Winchester and will play Professor James Murray, who started to compile the dictionary in 1857.
Penn is in negotiations to play retired army surgeon W C Minor, who submitted more than 10,000 entries to Murray while imprisoned at an asylum for the criminally insane.
Gibson had originally intended to make it himself but the film will now be directed by Apocalypto writer Farhad Safinia, who also wrote and produced the TV show Boss, starring Kelsey Grammer.
Later this year Gibson will appear in front of the camera in the revenge thriller Blood Father and behind for the second world war drama Hacksaw Ridge. In June, it was announced that he is working on a follow-up to The Passion of the Christ.
Penn’s recent offering as a director, the aid worker romance The Last Face, was met with largely negative reviews at this year’s Cannes film festival. His voice was also recently heard in The Angry Birds Movie.